Introducing the Second John Cannon Thriller – His Revenge

His Revenge front final

Click Cover to visit Amazon US

Click for Amazon UK

Click for Amazon Canada

Click for Amazon Australia

The second John J Cannon story continues John’s wish to bring the terrorist Matt Jacobs to justice. In the first book, My GRL John was able to thwart the plot to destroy the Annapolis midshipmen on their summer cruise. Of course, terrorists being what they are not content with just one try to embarrass America. In His Revenge, Matt Jacobs takes his hatred for America and John Cannon to another level. The action moves from a barrier Island off the coast of Texas to Washington DC, then to Northern California, and finally to Ecuador. John is on the receiving end of an offer he cannot, refuse. His avowed enemy Matt Jacobs now wants John to help him shake the reputation of the US in the world political arena. If John refuses, Matt plans to murder innocent Americans including John’s current relationship. John’s only way out is to pretend to go along with the plan and hope for a miracle.
John can only use his wits to stay ahead of his enemies plans.

Photo by Tim Burdick

About John W. Howell

John’s main interests are reading and writing. He turned to writing as a full-time occupation after an extensive career in business. John writes fictional short stories and novels as well as a daily blog.  His first novel, My GRL is available on Amazon and wherever e-books are sold. His second, His Revenge is just being launched and is available on  Amazon and KDP Select.

John lives on a barrier island in the Gulf of Mexico off the coast of South Texas with his wife and spoiled rescue pets.

39 comments

1. Reblogged this on Legends of Windemere and commented:
    The sequel to ‘My GRL’ is finally here. Grab your copy today.

2. Reblogged this on Chris The Story Reading Ape's Blog and commented:
    The sequel to ‘My GRL’ by John W. Howell has been released 😀

1. Thank you, Chris. You are super supportive.

1. That’s what I get the sweet bananas for John LOLOL

3. Reblogged this on Jan Hawke INKorporated and commented:
    More spills and thrills from John (Hawke) Howell! 😉

1. Thank you for the reblog Jan. So nice.

4. Sounds gripping, John.

1. Thank you. Hope everyone feels the same. 🙂

5. Awesome. I’ll probably run your post out sometime this week. I’ll send you a link when I do. Congratulations on the book launch.

1. Thanks Craig. Certainly appreciate it.

6. Congrats on the launch John.

7. You, sir, are so good at putting the thrill in thriller. Buena suerte on the launch of your newest John Cannon classic!

8. Reblogged this on 1WriteWay and commented:
    And here it is! The second novel in John Howell’s thriller trilogy: His Revenge! Get your copy now 🙂

9. Reblogged this on readful things blog and commented:
    A talented author with a new offering you don’t want to miss.

10. Congratulations, John!

1. Thank you Ionia. smooch

11. Congratulations, John!

1. Thanks Jill. Your turn next.

12. Reblogged this on WHAT THE HELL and commented:
    Go, Johnnie, go!

13. Reblogged this on helenvalentina and commented:
    Woo Hoo! The sequel to My GRL is finally here! Grab your copy today!! 🙂

14. Can hardly wait to read it – amazon emailed a couple of days ago to say my copy is on its way! 🙂

1. Oh good. I am so pleased you will get your copy. (within this year anyway)

1. Usually arrives in Australia within about two weeks, so I’m hoping sometime next week! 🙂

15. Awesome John! You’re really revving up the excitement for this book! Happy November. Hugs!

1. Thank you, Teagan.

16. […] Source: Introducing the Second John Cannon Thriller – His Revenge […]

17. Sounds intriguing! Best wishes for much success, John! Will share!

1. Thank you so much.

18. […] Source: Introducing the Second John Cannon Thriller – His Revenge […]

19. That is so wonderful, John! Congrats!!

20. Reblogged this on Linda G. Hill and commented:
    Did you know John Howell released a new book this week? He did! It’s the sequel to his thriller, “My GRL.” Click on the original post and check it out!

21. Congratulations John! Sounds like a good book. 🙂

1. Thank you, Deborah

22. Congratulations, John! Great seeing your work out there. I wish you all the best, and may you have many more years of success!

1. Thanks Jack. You as well.

%d bloggers like this: