I was nominated by Shaun Gibson of Praying for One Day for (get this) Sisterhood-of-the-world Bloggers Award. If you think I am kidding you can click here and read for yourself. http://prayingforoneday.wordpress.com/2013/11/17/sisterhood-of-the-world-bloggers-award-2/
I have to believe the nomination was in recognition of my love and respect for all the sisters in the blogosphere. I certainly hope it is not because I have the appearance or demeanor of a sister. I don’t even own a habit (I have a few maybe, but none that are worn) and as for the VOW (you know which one) Moohaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa…….ahem. Well anyway, I told Shaun I would accept the award on behalf of all the beautiful sisters who write their hearts out and who I enjoy.
The rules for receiving this award are as follows.
1. Provide a link and thank the blogger who nominated you for this award. (Done)
2. Answer 10 questions. (See below)
3. Nominate 10/12 blogs that you find a joy to read. (Last thing on the page)
4. Provide links to these nominated blogs and kindly let the recipients know that they have been nominated. (Will do)
5. Include the award logo within your blog post. (Look to the right)
Answers to the 10 Questions:
1. Your favorite color – On my lips I like neutral. On the wall and on a car, grey
2. Your favorite animal – I have to think a little. The cat has a great place in my heart, but dogs have a close spot too. So there is a difficult choice and I choose the pig.
3. Your favorite non-alcoholic drink – Mix of lemonade and ice tea. An Arnie Palmer.
4. Facebook or Twitter – I do not understand Facebook so I’ll have to say Twitter
5. Your favorite pattern – I think it is the wide receivers down and cross right and left.
6. Do you prefer getting or giving presents? – I love to give presents
7. Your favorite number? – Ten Thousand (just sounds like a lot)
8. Your favorite day of the week? – Friday since I still like the work week to end although it never does.
9. Your favorite flower? – I have to say Bird of Paradise
10. What is your passion? – To begin and finish each day as if it were my last.
I now Nominate 12 (Couldn’t do just ten) bloggers to join me in the Sisterhood of Bloggers!!!!!
I am returning to tradition and nominating all sisters. I would like to nominate everyone but space won’t allow. Here are my nominations: