Normally I don’t do awards. Not because I think they are not really nice, I have a great deal of trouble trying to select award winners. This week I’m making an exception due to the fact that the person nominating my blog for this award is someone I have watched grow from over the last two years. She published her debut novel in 2007 to a full-fledged powerhouse in the blogging and writer world. She has a gazillion books (okay seven) currently available and about fifteen-thousand followers. She is Shannon Thompson and you can visit her here. here. Before I list my nominees, I have to tell seven things about myself. Here goes:
1. I have a book published by Martin Sisters Publishing named My GRL (in case you haven’t heard)
2. I live on the Gulf of Mexico
3. I write Thriller Fiction and short stories to relax from thriller fiction novels.
4. I am halfway through the last of the John J. Cannon trilogy (Should be done by November 1)
5. I will be writing a new set of thrillers which will have new characters and a different setting
6. I plan to start the new set on January 2nd (I put this in here so I won’t slip the date)
7. I write every day and have been doing it since April of 2012
My nominees have been chosen due to the short time they have been following my blog. I hope you will visit them and build them into the kind of powerhouse which has become Shannon A Thompson.