I am pleased to have Larry Hyatt visit Fiction Favorites. Larry is the Spotlight Author for Rave Reviews Book Club. Go here to see the rest of his schedule
Larry Hyatt has written radio comedy, sketch comedy and plays, produced television and radio, worked as a creative director for an arts and entertainment magazine, and published numerous humorous articles and essays. Originally from New Orleans he’s a graduate of the New Orleans Center for Creative Arts and attended Loyola University’s School of Music as a vocalist, went into radio broadcasting, has been a nightclub in house entertainer (Where he did theatre in a bar), produced and hosted television shows for LCN-TV, and started an entertainment magazine called the “The Tri-Parish Navi-Gator,” featuring theatre, music, dining and the arts in South Louisiana. He hosts “Larry Hyatt is the Morning” on C-96.7 KCIL Radio in Houma, La.
How to Reach for the American Dream… (And not get it), is the fictional, comedic account of the life of an entertainer who from childhood had what it took to “make it.” You’ll laugh, cry, and cheer him on as he struggles to achieve what only a select few can through his television kid show debut, glee clubs, remedial college studies, gaining weight as a “starving” artist, dating women out of his league, nightclub entertainer, and romps through radio, television, and publishing.
Find Larry Online!
If you are lucky enough to be chosen as a “SPOTLIGHT” AUTHOR, here is what you and your book will receive:
1) A one-week long blog tour on several blogs, set up by Rave Reviews Book Club;
2) A press release that you can submit to your local hometown newspapers & radio (if you so choose);
3) A PDF flyer that you can print and post in local businesses and bookstores promoting your status as a “SPOTLIGHT” AUTHOR of Rave Reviews Book Club;
4) A “WHO’S ON THE SHELF” Interview hosted by our very own President, Nonnie Jules right here on the Rave Reviews Bookshelf! These are so much FUN and heavily promoted!
5) A special “LIVE” BlogTalk Radio Interview/RAVE WAVES/Bring On The Spotlight with Author and Host, John Fioravanti!
6) Tweets and RTs promoting you and your book heavily during your “SPOTLIGHT” week from the RAVE REVIEWS BOARD MEMBERS, the RAVE REVIEWS Tweet Support Team and other club members, as well as Facebook blasts on club member walls; Pinterest and Instagram posts, etc;
7) A “SPOTLIGHT” on our site, with your photo, book cover, blurb and buy links, directing and encouraging the masses to purchase/read and post reviews of your book;
8) After your “SPOTLIGHT” week is over, you will get a listing on our Past “SPOTLIGHT” Authors page IF you are in good standing with the club.
Now, I know you’re wondering how you can become one of our “SPOTLIGHT” AUTHORS. Well, have you joined yet? Membership in our book club is the only way to the awesome title of “SPOTLIGHT” AUTHOR!!!
“You Can’t Buy This Kind of Support!”