Today I’m with Mae Clair in Pennsylvania with a new excerpt of Eternal Road – The final stop. Come on over. Here is the link
A little about Mae in her words
“They say everyone has a story to tell. I wrote my first childish “masterpiece” at six and was immediately bitten by the writing bug. Since then, I’ve been composing nonstop, and have dabbled in multiple genres over the years, writing everything from fantasy, westerns, and horror to inspirational fiction, romance, and sci-fi.
It took me a while to find my niche, but I’ve settled comfortably into the mystery/suspense genre. I have a passion for folklore, myth, and urban legends and that attraction often factors into my writing. You’ll find threads of archaic tales, cryptids, and mysterious places woven throughout many of my novels.
Professionally, I am a member of the Mystery Writers of America, the International Thriller Writers, and a past president of the Central Pennsylvania Writer’s Organization. I’m also proud to be one of the founding members of the award-winning writing blog Story Empire.
If I’m not camped out at my keyboard or have my nose buried in a book, I’m likely looking up blurry images of cryptids on Google, sorting through vintage photographs, or imagining life as a cat. In closing, I leave you with:
12 Weird and Stupid Facts about Me
- My favorite number is 12. Surprised aren’t you?
- Although I only have one cat (Raven), I suffer from OCD—Obsessive Cat Disorder
- I saw a UFO when I was 6 (don’t laugh!)
- I’ve taken two trips in search of the legendary Mothman
- I’m passionate about folklore, urban legends, and cryptozoology
- I enjoy watching bats soar overhead at twilight
- If I had a superpower, I’d choose the ability to fly
- I have a bizarre fear of bears
- I like exploring old graveyards
- I’m fascinated by American history and earth sciences
- My favorite color is blue
- As riveting as they are, these facts are subject to change”
Banners for Hode’s Hill – Her latest series