Ever think about how many times we use the word “If” in a day? Although some more than others, we use “if” in a variety of ways. Well, it took an exchange with Marc (@Sorryless) initiate this idea – the If Challenge.
- Write a post featuring If as the theme.
- Publish the post after I post mine.
- Link to my If Challenge post (NOT this page).
- An If post can be in any form: a short story, a poem, an artistic impression, a commentary, and more. You choose the format.
- At the end of your post, mention the If Challenge and encourage your readers to read more If Challenge posts that will be linked in the comments on my post. NOTE: Link to my post, NOT this page.
- If you choose, you may display the If Challenge badge.
- I will probably post my If post on Tuesday 6 February 2018 at 9:00 PM (Eastern US).
Here is my response to the challenge.
If by John W. Howell © 2018
“If I tell you ‘yes,’ will you believe me?”
If you would like to read other contributions go to: