UNCLE JOHN NEEDS YOU FOR A BETA READ
I am currently at a point with the third book in the John Cannon thriller trilogy where I would appreciate some input from beta readers. As you may know My GRL, His Revenge and now Our Justice will make up the complete story of John Cannon and his ongoing challenge with the billionaire Matt Jacobs.
Here is the blurb
Matt Jacobs is the money and power behind a splinter terrorist group out for justice to repay atrocities he believes committed by the West on his Palestine homeland and people. Matt despises John for continually thwarting his plans and would like nothing better than to kill him. He comes to realize it is better to use John to help carry out his vendetta. His latest scheme is to use John’s hero status as a conduit to eliminate the President of the United States. John is prepared to give his life to prevent this shocking event from happening.
I am at the point in Our Justice that before I go into professional edit where I need to know if the story holds up and the ending is pleasing to the reader. I would expect to get feedback within a six-week period or no later than March 30th. Here are the questions for which I’m seeking answers.
- Are there any confusing or missing parts of the story?
- Did you enjoy the story?
- Was the ending to your expectation?
- The story has not been professionally edited at this point so there may be some typos or grammar slips. I don’t expect a beta reader to catch these.
- The book has not been formatted which will be done once the final version is complete
- I can send the book in a PDF or Mobi Format. Please let me know which you prefer
- Reading the other two books is not a requirement. I would like to get at lease one reader who has not read My GRL or His Revenge
If you are interested please send me an e-mail at johnhowell (dot) wave (at) gmail.com