It is Friday again, and I know Twiggy is happy. She always looks forward to Friday for some strange reason. She’ll be glad it’s here. As for me, it seems to be like any other day for sure. In fact, I was thinking (Uh oh) while on a bike ride. A ton of random thought came into mind. I hope you’ll bear with me as I share them with you.
- Why do men over fifty think they look good in sleeveless t-shirts? Those hairy shoulders beg for a forest fire.
- How come it is so hard to read the contents of cardboard boxes at the curb. Come on, manufacturers just spell it out. How else will I know what my neighbors are buying?
- Why do some people insist on riding their bikes toward traffic? I guess they want to see in advance what hits ’em. (also they do not know the physics relating to the velocity of two objects closing in on each other)
- What is up with people leaving dog poop bags on the street? I know I’m not going to pick them up.
- How come so many people have come to the decision that there is no virus? I see way too many clumps and no masked folks to suit my comfort.
- Where is Joe Biden? Is he still running for President?
- Do we have enough supplies for a second wave of Covid-19? Well, let’s hope so, except most of the stuff is still not being stocked. (Like thermometers)
- Protests for a cause are a good thing. The destruction of property is not. It is good to see protesters stop lawbreakers.
- I wonder where the new normal will settle. Police state? Lawless society? Endangered human species? Who knows?
- The Presidental election is five months away. What will be the significant
issue that decides who gets the most votes? The economy? Covid-19 response? Law and order? International relations? Immigration? Maybe there will be more issues. Who knows?
Today’s John Ku talks about random thoughts. I hope you have a great weekend.
Thoughts by John W. Howell © 2020
Thoughts don’t ask to come,
They show up without warning . . .
Then it’s your worry.