Today we are going on an Easter Egg hunt and more. Our destination is Lakeway park, and it should be a lot of fun. We are catered by Café No Sé in Austin. Our entertainment is Shania Twain.
- avocado toast, soft boiled egg, crème fraîche, arugula, Aleppo carrots
- smoked salmon bagel, salmon, hard-boiled egg, pickled onion, tomato, caper scallion cream cheese, everything bagel
- lemon-ricotta hotcakes, apple-thyme chutney, pecan butter, maple syrup
- café scramble, roasted wild mushrooms, Fresno pepper, spinach, fresh ricotta, sourdough toast
- sweet potato hash, two sunny eggs, crispy pork belly, kimchi, mustard greens, jalapeño, kale
- cowboy breakfast, two sunny eggs, bacon, confit pork, borracho beans, tomato, roasted jalapeño, cilantro butter
Vegan plant protein can be substituted, and they offer any drink on the planet
So hop on, and we’ll be off.
Looks like a big turnout.
A favorite stop.
Always time for Ice cream.
Water and shave ice.
Face and body decorating.
Baskets for the easter egg grab.
The new Park& Rec digital billboard. Has the schedule for the various age group egg hunts.
A volunteer handing out candy. (Don’t ask)
The Easter Bunny.
Petting zoo. Turtle, bunnies, chicken, guinea pig, and T-Rex.
The field for the 9 and 10-year-olds has been littered with 3000 eggs. Inside some of the eggs are prize notifications.
And there they go. Within three minutes, there was not an egg left.
Here’s where the prizes are handed out.
Chalk art competition underway.
Thank you, Lakeway Parks and Rec, for a successful event.
Now relax in the shade and enjoy the food and music.